BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gossip is DUM!!!


The worst thing that a person can do is gossip about others because it will turn people against each other. Or worst some people have killed their self or others because of others gossiping. I don't gossip if I do it is about me and that would be to a friend about myself. Most important gossip changes from on ear to another it will change worse and worse. The one how do gossip is the worse people that gossip are just to stupid to keep their self entertain. So to all you gossipers you might kill some one just by telling something to some one else.
I got the pitcher from themarriedgamers.net I have to do it for my teacher.

2 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

You have some good comments, but I don't understand this sentence:
The one how do gossip is the worse people that gossip are just to stupid to keep their self entertain.

And why did you add the sentence about having to do that for me? Once I grade it, remove it if you want.

Simsbumponablog said...

Whoops. I forgot the grade.

B-